Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armchair Wall walking
For those who would like to walk Hadrian's Wall from west to east with me without all the aching muscles, wind, rain, and blisters of the real thing (and that's just getting to the railway station!) you can now do so in summary form (and with the occasional free book and other treats) with @perlineamvalli on Twitter and in more detail with the Per Lineam Valli blog. The Per Lineam Valli website itself is about to get a major overhaul.

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Wow! That is really cool. I love all the detail.
David J. Cord
www.davidcord.com
Well, some 24,000 words have brought us nearly half way along Hadrian's Wall (Wall Mile 40 tomorrow). The next half awaits for the intrepid armchair walker. Catch up with what you've missed here and subscribe to the RSS feed to be kept up to date.

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Great link, thank you.

But now I feel homesick Cry
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all armchair generals! Boudica's Last Stand. mcbishop 2,529 719,369 2 hours ago
Last Post: John1
  Walking Hadrian\'s Wall mcbishop 2 1,389 01-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat