Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartacus Book Launch in Bath, UK, 19 January
Anyone who lives in the area, or indeed further away, would be most welcome to come along to the launch of my new book, Spartacus: The Gladiator at Topping's of Bath.

There will be two Republican soldiers on the door, one centurion and one legionary. Paul Harston and David Flockton-Andrews, both fromDeva Victrix of Chester have very kindly agreed to do the honours!
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
Hi Ben,

Then I know what to order next from Amazon :mrgreen: Look forward to reading something good with gladiators in it.
Hi Svenja
And this time, all the gladiators are pure Republican (three classes only). If I could rewrite my first book to change that, I would, but I can't, so in this one it's as accurate as I could make it. No doubt you, or other experts on RAT will find some mistakes, but I hope that if you do, they'll be very minor.

Head over to the off topic page. I have a thread there about the competition that's currently on my site. You could win a signed copy of Spartacus, or Hannibal, or even a Roman silver coin!

Best wishes

Ben
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
Hi Ben,

I just entered the competition. If I don't win, there will be still Amazon. And I look forward to the Republican gladiators. I hope that many others will also be interested in this thrilling character and buy the book. Wish you good luck with it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eager for Glory: Launch and Book Signing June 18 Lindsay_Powell 2 1,603 05-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Vindex
  Gladiatrix Book Launch Lanista 12 3,132 02-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Lanista
  York Roman Festival Launch Event Pertinax 2 1,398 07-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Pertinax