Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Len Morgan Fabrica
As some may recall that i was after buying one of Lens spathas earlier this week. I know that at times we are quick to complain about sloppy service from vendors, but i would just like to share with you an example of excellent customer service. As said i'm now the proud owner of a cracking 1st century spatha, i bought it via paypal and thoughout was fullykept in touch with regard to the process of the order, when it came to posting the Royal mail said they would take the parcel as it was just over a metre long. Instead of finding a more expensive courier, Elizabeth said she would deliver the sword to me today (sunday). It is a two hour round trip!
I would like to take the opportunity to thank and recommend Len Morgans Fabrica to all.
Richard Craig AKA Aulus Maximus
Cohors I Tungrorum
Cohors I Batavorum
Elizabeth and Len are wonderful people!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Totally agree, as my dealings with Len and Elizabeth have been excellent....lovely couple. Good old fashion reliable service...hard to find these days anywhere.
Phil McKay
Illustrator
www.philmckay.com
Yep,

they are indeed very reliable people, that's why their business has been going for as long as they have...
Claire Marshall

General Layabout

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.plateau-imprints.co.uk">www.plateau-imprints.co.uk
Yes, honesty and reliability. Some people could learn a lot from them. Smile
Good people.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
avete Omnes

My experience whit Len Morgan is absolutly positive,he his one of the best person that i meet in 12 years of reenacment!
PierPaolo siercovich