Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT Conference Regensburg 2013
Certainly getting more interested in this and work is indicating I can allow a decent break.

Is Jurgen's paper going to be in German??? I'll need UN-style translators talking in my ear...
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
I`m not so sure my english will be good enough to hold a lecture on this topic :|
If this is wanted to be held in english, it will far more be a sort of reading down some papers with a strange accent ;-)
I for sure will provide the complete text as an english translation in some copies
Als Mensch zu dumm, als Schwein zu kleine Ohren...

Jürgen Graßler

www.schorsch-der-schmied.de
www.facebook.com/pages/AG-Historisches-Handwerk/203702642993872
Quote:Please lmk if this is OK with you. Svenja? Sunday OK?

Sure it's OK.
Quote:I`m not so sure my english will be good enough to hold a lecture on this topic :|
If this is wanted to be held in english, it will far more be a sort of reading down some papers with a strange accent ;-)
I for sure will provide the complete text as an english translation in some copies

Not a problem! Your English is FAR better than my German, so I'll just have to work on that !;-)
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
BUMP

There must be more RAT-members with an interest in joining than just 4. Come and meet fellow RAT-members in person and have a nice weekend full of interesting talks, discussions, fun and lots of beer!
ALA I BATAVORUM
As I said Jurjen, I am interested, I just need to ensure I can get there! It looks as though I am fee, but I may have events to attend to as well, will let you know asap. :mrgreen:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
This could be asking for trouble :woot: , but if I go I am intending to drive so there may well be room for one (or two?) to come with me (estate car, bags of room).
Moi Watson

Quote:BUMP

There must be more RAT-members with an interest in joining than just 4.

Of course there are more people interested in attending the conference, but due to an unexpected problems I had to rethink my decision Sad
I will let you know in 14 days. Still hoping that I will be able to fix most of the arisen problems.
Regards,

Miha Franca
"Balnea, vina, Venus corrumpunt corpora nostra; sed vitam faciunt balnea, vina, Venus."
Tiberius Claudius Secundus
www.vespesjan.eu
I would certainly hope to attend one of the conferences one day. Sadly for now work commitments don't permit it - I'm sure this is the same for many people.

I do hope you get more attendees though - these events are valuable and should be supported whenever possible.
Nathan Ross
So far we are eight... It is getting time that everyone makes up their mind... ^^
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Too far a way for me, sorry. :-(
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
I don't see Svenja on your participants list, but she's giving a lecture based on your programm?
Furthermore, I think Jasper is also still considering to go. Would be cool if Jasper, Byron, Miha and Moi could make it. No more of the Augsburg guys/girls joining? I thought Maria was considering joining too?
ALA I BATAVORUM
We have some members in Austria too?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:I don't see Svenja on your participants list, but she's giving a lecture based on your programm?

I will be there (otherwise I couldn't hold the lecture) but don't know yet if I could make it already for the Friday program and stay until Monday or if I have to leave on Sunday evening. This I only know six weeks in advance.
PM sent :-)
Regards,

Miha Franca
"Balnea, vina, Venus corrumpunt corpora nostra; sed vitam faciunt balnea, vina, Venus."
Tiberius Claudius Secundus
www.vespesjan.eu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT Conference 2013 - Location Discussion caiusbeerquitius 16 8,022 03-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Joze Noriker