Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT Conference Regensburg 2013
Sadly I'm going to have to back out. :| Someone bought me a surprise present (a mounted archery course :woot: ) but I can't afford two weeks off work in the same month!

Sorry to XorX in particular - I was looking forward to meeting you Cry
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
BUMP. Any more people interested in joining?
ALA I BATAVORUM
So far I got money only from Graham and Jurjen. :-(
Please write me pm´s folks.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
THe potential subject of XorX's talk can be seen here:

http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/20-roma...ction.html
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
H all! Here´s where the lectures will be, and where we meet in the morning:
http://www.landshuterhof.de

Best! Christian
Christian K.

I checked it on Google Maps and saw that the Landshuter Hof is not too far away from the Central Station where my hotel will be. So I will meet you all then on Saturday morning since I'm arriving around midnite on Friday in Regensburg (@Christian: I hope you've got my e-mail).
Just booked my hotel and train! Smile
------------
[Image: regnumhesperium.png]
Hi all,
I'd love to come, but as some of you know, I'm now up to my neck in completing my PhD thesis. As I've been urged at previous RAT conferences to finish the bl@&!y thing, I think I'd better do that now...
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Greetings all,

For those of you attending the conference, if there is any books, magazines, collectables/souvenirs from any part of the former Roman Empire in reference to any time period in roman history, military or otherwise that you would like to part with, I would be interested in possibly purchasing a few items. Thanks for your time.
Eric C.
Is this still happening this week, or next? I've got all confuzzled!
Moi Watson

I was still tracking 26-28 April, it's what's on the flyer.
Eric C.
Ah - thank you!
Moi Watson

Yes, it's this weekend. Looking forward to it.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Will see you there Jurjen.

I am travelling on Thursday.

A pity you will not be there Jasper!

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Hi Folks! I need to know who will be there on friday for lunch and the city tour. Please post here at your earliest convenience... ^^ Please also post here if you already sent me an Email or a pm, so that I don´t accidentally forget you... ;-)
Best! Christian
Christian K.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT Conference 2013 - Location Discussion caiusbeerquitius 16 8,197 03-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Joze Noriker