Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
\"500 Internal Server Error\"
Hello, when I try to upload pictures, the screen flashes up " 500 Internal Server Error" and I googled this wondering if it might be my pc or internet, I have tried a couple pc's now, same problem. The googling resulted in telling me that it's a problem with the web site and is nothing to do with me. Sometimes it goes when reloading the page or after some time, but it's been a couple days now, and I can't upload any pictures, thought I'd bring it to attention so that maybe it won't be a week or more until someone fixes it.

Also forgive me that I couldn't find the appropriate subject to classify this in.

Regards and thanks,

Sam
Samuel J.
I just noticed the " Roman Army Talk Offline" banner above the topics, I think this has to do with it....
Samuel J.
ooo
Samuel J.
Let's see if I can upload any images...
[attachment=4072]mw_cover_2-2.jpg[/attachment]

I used the attachment function on the topic post, no 'admin magic'.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
no I use the attachment function too and once I was able to upload one old picture for a test, but not again. I am unable to upload ANY. Just shows me the error page. Obviously Matt is having same issue.

I'll just wait until it is sorted Tongue
Samuel J.
I'm currently getting the '500 Internal Server Error' page when I try to access 'Recent Topics'. Bit annoying, as that's the page I've bookmarked!

Anyone else experiencing this difficulty? :unsure:
Nathan Ross
Yes, me too. My favourites bar link is straight to Recent Topics and it won't let me in. Gone round the houses a bit to try and find one which works and currently it is only through the AW site. :unsure:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Quote:I'm currently getting the '500 Internal Server Error' page when I try to access 'Recent Topics'. Bit annoying, as that's the page I've bookmarked!

Anyone else experiencing this difficulty? :unsure:

Exactly the Same with me! since last night.... though I can still browse the forum index and view posts via a different link.
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
Fixed!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Thanks Jasper!

(didn't know if you were too deep in the PhD to fix stuff at the moment!)
Nathan Ross
Thanks Jasper Confusedmile:
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
+1 !

Simplex
Siggi K.
YAY! :-)