Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome: Total War II
Thanks, I'm sure there was someone saying it worked with RS, but I may look those up,
if i get a new computer ....my laptop is dying and the Desktop is packed away still....and getting on a bit.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
RS/RSII and RTR are for Vanilla Rome Total War v1.5

You need Barbarian Invasion 1.6 for the late Roman mods, if you go to settings/options from the main menu you should be able to see your version in one of the corners.
I thought that was what I said in the first place?? LOL
OK well, possibly my version was not 1.6, will have a look when I get home.
(although, I am pretty sure i had the required version when I set it up initially,
its been a while)
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
latest four pictures:

[attachment=4948]rome1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=4949]rome2.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=4950]rome3.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=4951]rome4.jpg[/attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--- Marcus F. ---
Game of the year/decade(till rome 3),at least for me!
Nice! There's quite some attention to detail. That's a game to look forward to.

Though I shudder to think of the technical prerequisites if those are indeed in-game shots (and if the engine really lets you see the individual soldiers' expressions). I wonder whether my computer is already out of the "arms' race" after two years... Tongue
M. Caecilius M.f. Maxentius - Max C.

Qui vincit non est victor nisi victus fatetur
- Q. Ennius, Annales, Frag. XXXI, 493

Secretary of the Ricciacus Frënn (http://www.ricciacus.lu/)
Dear family and friends:

You guys had a really great run. But now that Rome 2 is coming out...well, you understand, right?

Love,

Matt
Take what you want, and pay for it

-Spanish proverb
I can't wait! D:
lol Matthew Lehman, now i've got an idea of what to say when the game is relieased Tongue Tongue
Vinícius Alexandre Rodrigues
I really hope the walls don't end up 20meters high again, that was so stupid. Roman Walls never got that high, even the Theodosian Land Walls, which were areguably the most successful set of walls ever constructed, came close to that height.

Edit: Also by the looks of it it will probably require a 2ghz processor and 4 gigs of RAM, although more RAM would be useful. 1 GIG Graphics Card too. I have a Radeon 3360M or something it's called, so I should be fine. If your computer is 2 years onld now you shouldn't have a problem. Mine's a year old.
Bit of new information on the new naval fighting system

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/08/16/na...-in-rome-2

Hopefully should make naval combat more interesting than previous game
I do so hope they include the corvus!

And the implementation of some of the defenses of Syracuse implemented by Archimedes against the Roman fleet should lead to some interesting discussion!

As far as the computer goes, the ATI Radeon HD4570 is not going to cut it, I believe, with 256 MB...
M. Caecilius M.f. Maxentius - Max C.

Qui vincit non est victor nisi victus fatetur
- Q. Ennius, Annales, Frag. XXXI, 493

Secretary of the Ricciacus Frënn (http://www.ricciacus.lu/)
Too much to hope that it will run on a Mac? No platform information was available on the site.
TWC is getting Exclusive Access to Rome Total War 2 Information, I'll keep you informed.
This is looking better and better! Really looking forward to this game and forget about life, family, friends... :mrgreen:
André
latest preview-pic:

[attachment=5242]newscreenrome.jpg[/attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--- Marcus F. ---

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Players needed Rome Total War Warrior of Italia 7 3,189 11-24-2018, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Stug50
  Rome 2 Total Realism 3 released JaM 2 5,867 12-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Timus
  Rome Total Realism Is Back! ahowl11 16 10,282 09-25-2016, 02:26 PM