Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading Files - Problems
It is not unknown for me to be a total IT biff but I am having trouble uploading anything but html links!

Anyone else got the same problem and if not can anyone offer any assistance as to what I may be doing wrong? I use the "add file" on a post and zilcho happens, or the file can't be found; same with video clips.

Ta muchly in advance.
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Try something very simple first. Reboot your computer. Your RAM may be too full.
Manius Acilius Italicus
Best way is to create a free account like photobucket and upload the files there. Linking always works. Plus it means you don't get in trouble with the RAT server.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Ta!

I'll try that as all other attemtps to sort it hasn't worked.

I'm still probably being a biff though :wink:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!