Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas in the Continental United States
Ok... this is an OFF TOPIC. Not sure if I can post it... but if not, I will gladly remove it.

My wife is an Independent Chocolate Advisor with Lindt Chocolate and Lindor Truffles and has earned a trip to Jamaica in January with ! YAY!! She needs just a little more sales so she can get me to go as well! We haven't had any type of vacation since 2003.

Do you need one more stocking stuffer or gift for that hard to buy person? Guarenteed to come before Christmas! She will even give you 20% off! Which is her commission. The number of sales is what will earn the trip. THe cut-off date to get it by Christmas direct to your door is December 18th. Can you help? Guys... THis is the best tasting Chocolate! ANd that woman in your life will give you more then Brownie Points for that special gift of Chocolate! (THis is limited to those within the 48 Continental United States!

Go to www.mylindtchocolatersvp.com/joaniepointer "Click" Shop Now and select Jamaica Bound Party. Enjoy shopping! Thanks so much!
http://www.mylindtchocolatersvp.com/joaniepointer
www.mylindtchocolatersvp.com