Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image icons......
There's a thread roaming around in the history forum regarding this topic. We covered everything from feminalia to the Roman-style "diaper".<br>
<br>
(I go commando in my kilt as well.) <p><BR><p align=left><font color=gold><font size=2>
_______________________________<BR>
MILES CASCA TARQVINIVS GEMINVS<BR>
<a href=http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org> LEG IX HSPA COH V CEN VIII CON III </font></font><BR>
<font color=gold><font size=2>
VIRES ET VALOR PRO GLORIA ROMAE<BR>
_______________________________</font></font></p><i></i>
Well, you guys have bigger stones than me! I have a hard enough time getting used to the tunic and boxer briefs! What do you guys do when its windy? Or when you have to sit down? I guess it makes peeing easier....ok, it's 3:30 in the morning and I am out of control......g'night. <p></p><i></i>
i've been practicing my running... <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
E EM Maybe you can just scull away instead? Hubby has long legs. I saw him chase the cat around the neighborhood once at full steam (it was the dreaded Vet Check-up) -- if it weren't for her better turning radius he'd have run her right to ground! One of the funniest things I ever saw, wish I'd had my camcorder then, would have won $$$$ on "America's Funniest Home Videos."<br>
<br>
J. <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
In my kilt, I'm regimental, but in my tunica, I'm miles...That is to say I wear <i> something</i> under it...I'm not a barbaric Caledonian after all...<br>
<br>
Or am I? <p><BR><p align=left><font color=gold><font size=2>
_______________________________<BR>
MILES CASCA TARQVINIVS GEMINVS<BR>
<a href=http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org> LEG IX HSPA COH V CEN VIII CON III </font></font><BR>
<font color=gold><font size=2>
VIRES ET VALOR PRO GLORIA ROMAE<BR>
_______________________________</font></font></p><i></i>
C'mon, kilts demand a lack of undies. But tunics......heheheheh, if I was a germanic fighting the romans and they charged at me and my buddies, with their gonads smacking about, I'd start laughing! I'd probably get killed immediately after, but still........ <p>Tiberius Lantanius Magnus<BR>
CO/Optio,<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix"<BR>
(Matt)</p><i></i>