Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondered if anyone had done similar.
As the title says....annyone got a Roman version or similar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQ0QNi2CzA
Can any one do better????
Kevin
If not.....Then i think "we" had better make one.
Kevin
Kevin
LOL!

Well, I have video/music software that I normally use for putting dressage to music for clients (you know, the Olympic "dancing horses" stuff).

I'm sure it could be put to other uses (as long as they are legal!). ;-)
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Its off topic....sounds good...post the link Moi.
I will try this year to get some filming with our group for Rick Astly
Why not
Post up Moi
Kevin
Kevin
AS long as its legal.....dont understand, but thats me sorry, obviously to do with horse "stuff",
I dont know about this stuff ie horses.....sorry...i rely upon yourself to lay the law down so to speak as you are renowned for knowing the horse gear......please

Kevin
Kevin
Quote:As the title says....annyone got a Roman version or similar?
Can any one do better????
Well, this thing made my day. Thank you for posting!
Dan D'Silva

Far beyond the rising sun
I ride the winds of fate
Prepared to go where my heart belongs,
Back to the past again.

--  Gamma Ray

Well, I'm tough, rough, ready and I'm able
To pick myself up from under this table...

--  Thin Lizzy

Join the Horde! - http://xerxesmillion.blogspot.com/
Quote:AS long as its legal.....dont understand, but thats me sorry, obviously to do with horse "stuff",
I dont know about this stuff ie horses.....sorry...i rely upon yourself to lay the law down so to speak as you are renowned for knowing the horse gear......please

Kevin

Licences for music...copyright and stuff my point was only that I put things to music.

Nothing to do with horses (for a change).
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!