Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT conference 2014 (Trier) - which weekend
I've just realised those dates are actually Good Friday - Easter Sunday. Is that likely to present difficulties with flights, accomodation, venue bookings, etc?
Nathan Ross
Has there been any further movement with the conference? Are the dates confirmed now? Has anyone had any ideas about speakers, venues, etc?
Nathan Ross
Well, it looks that we only have a small number of participants and even fewer whom are able to give a lecture.
I will discuss with Christian what to do.
ALA I BATAVORUM
The interest is little. Let say we need 10 participants by March 23th to make it happen. So, let's see who's in. I will update this list, and also will subscripte for a short lecture myself.

-Jurjen (lecture)
-
ALA I BATAVORUM
Is there a topic where I can read more about RAT conference? I'm interested to participate, but have no infos about what it is, and so on.
well, I have to say that I can`t join the conference this year. had some changes in my plans and this date doesn`t correspond with them Cry
Als Mensch zu dumm, als Schwein zu kleine Ohren...

Jürgen Graßler

www.schorsch-der-schmied.de
www.facebook.com/pages/AG-Historisches-Handwerk/203702642993872
Bump. 6 days left to subscripte and let it happen.

Laurent, the RAT conference was originally initiated to 'get to know' other RAT members in person, have a good drink and discuss all things Roman and visit some wonderful Roman site. To get some kind of a program most of the participants of the first conference did give a lecture in the morning program to get the discussions started. Afternoons are used for museum visits, evenings for beer and discussions. Topics discussed is just what you want to put in for discussion. In the past we had members joining with all kinds of expertise and always good fun.
ALA I BATAVORUM
I think I am also speaking for Jurjen: it´s cancelled.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Oops, fortgot to post that descission. Sorry folks, we need more participants to let it happen.
ALA I BATAVORUM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT Conference 2014 - Decision on Location Medusa Gladiatrix 9 4,445 11-15-2013, 06:06 PM
Last Post: 66kbm
  RAT Conference 2014 - Where? Medusa Gladiatrix 34 11,794 05-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat