Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father\'s Day
Ave, Y'all,
For those of you, ( and I realize that, perhaps not all do), , whose Countries celebrate Father's Day, (This Sunday in the U.S.), Happy Father's Day from Myself and Antonia. In Any day and Time one can be challenged by many things that make up being a father, dad, You all know what I mean. All I can say is that, when things about your children get you down, it is just Nature's way of paying you back for the way you might have treated your Dad....lol. If you are celebrating Father's Day, enjoy it......If you don't, enjoy the next few days anyway. After all, it beats being miserable.
Salve,
Vitruvius.......aka Larry Mager
Larry A. Mager
Harumph! Don't tell ME what kind of day to have, Bub. :x ;-) :grin:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Ave, Grumpy Grandpa,
Just sent you an answer on RES.......2 things: A.) I was a good boy and didn't put a Smiley Face with it,lol. And B.) As a member of the Grandpa club, You can enjoy Father's Day and then send Everybody home..........(HaHa!!!!!) ( That's the best part!!!!
Salve, my friend,
Vitruvius....aka, see below
Larry A. Mager
I just have to say sorry kids but I won't be around for I just put some new batteries in my metal detector and I'm heading for the hills love you all thanks for the cards bye XXXX
Brian Stobbs
Ave, Brian,
Allthat I can say is:........Right On,Brother, Right On!!!!!! If You really are going Metal detecting......see if you can find us a real metal musculata and a real Attic style helm.......LOL! Have fun and be safe and Happy Father's ( and Grandfather's) Day to You,
Salve,
Vitruvius and Antonia.........aka Larry and Jaqui Mager ( aka Grandpa and Grandma Mager)
Larry A. Mager
Today, since nobody lives with me at the house but Linda, Blaze the Sheltie and a few semi-feral cats, I get to take a nap. With the AC on. Luxury.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
My dad got a towel and then went to see man of steel. So yeah, a father's day where he's gone is a good day for me
Ave, David ,
Good for you....jaqui and i went to the BX at Wright-Patterson AFB for a few groceries.....it's about 5 minute from our apartment.. Called my Son and wished him a Happy Father's Day and now I'm going for a snooze.
Ave' Evan, I'm sorry to hear that. I always enjoyed Fatther's Day with my Dad. A word of Big Brotherly advice based on my experience: I didn't get along well with Dad until I became an adult.....and be darned, the older I got, the smarter Dad Got. He died @ 72 years in 2003 and I Still miss him. We pass on too soon.....A free (probably unwanted ) suggestion: Like I finally , and in time, sat down with Dad and told him just how much I had always admired him. I realized that He was a fallible man like me who wanted nothing more thatn the best for me....just like I do for my boys......Its only too late when he's gone.
Your Friend,
Vitruvius...aka Larry Mager
Good Luck
Larry A. Mager
Just returned from doing a Gladitorial day at Chedworth Roman Villa here in the UK. It happens annually and this year it really took the bull by the horns and upped itself tenfold. Thanks go to all the group that gave up their time and energy, 3 shows a day,, and to the National Trust for making this a very good gig. See you all next year.
Kevin
Kevin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Father Crispvs Crispvs 22 3,570 07-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  Like father, like son Tarbicus 37 7,792 03-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: caiusbeerquitius