Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~| Augustine\'s Introduction |~
Good evening gentlemen,

My name is Augustine & I am from the United States although I can claim decent to Malavita. Near the ancient Roman city of Croton in the modern province of Calabria. I read and ponder about my ancestral homeland and wish to one day to go there and revere what the ancients left behind. I am very interested in ancient coinage and have established a very small, but proud none the less, collection of some Roman and Celtic coins. Unfortunately, I have only been to Arabia Petraea of the Roman Empire; a province on the outskirts of the empire. I visited Petra, which was profound I loved the experience. Which perhaps fueled my interest in ancient history. Although I wished to visit Bosra; the provincial capital, due to modern conflicts and the civil war it was not recommended to proceed North.

I have read many posts here on Roman Army Talk and envy your knowledge on the topic of ancient history and warfare. I wish to further my knowledge whilst I am here and perhaps I'd like to pursue a course of the matter in University.

Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to getting to know you. Smile

Augustine Celestino
Augustine J. Celestino

Messages In This Thread
~| Augustine\'s Introduction |~ - by Augustine - 01-08-2015, 06:48 AM
~| Augustine\'s Introduction |~ - by Vindex - 01-08-2015, 07:54 AM
~| Augustine\'s Introduction |~ - by Augustine - 01-08-2015, 01:31 PM
~| Augustine\'s Introduction |~ - by Augustine - 01-08-2015, 01:41 PM