Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Thadeus in Roman era
There is a movie about St. Thaddeus, who proselytized in the 1st Century AD in Syria. It will be filmed at an old Spanish mission near San Antonio, Texas. The filming has been delayed and is presently scheduled to begin in late July this year. Attached is a press release. I thought this might be of some interest.

My wife ad I have been asked if we would appear in both Roman and Byzantine regalia, to which we agreed. It is assumed if this comes to fruition, it will be cameos.

Scipio Second
(aka Pete Kleff)
Petrus Augustinus
ell thanks you and good luck with your Hollywood career, at least I hope you can influence the costumes or use own gear
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
Thank you. You are correct in that my regalia and me wife's are reasonably accurate. I have not been asked to comment on costuming. Beyond a cameo appearance, I doubt my "Hollywood" career will be long-lived. After all, I am 72 years old. But if asked, we will certainly appear, if for no other reason but curiosity. Might be able to add it to my resume and enhance my MA in history.

Petrus Augustinus
(aka Pierre Kleff)
Petrus Augustinus
hello sir, my name is Travis Kelly, and i used to live in San Antonio. do you or the film crew need roman re-enactors? there is a relatively small group just formed in the area, i can give you their information if need be. also i will be visiting SA in July, would it be possible to stop by and see what going on? i'm familiar with all the missions in the area.
This is marcus in pearland. If there are any romans in texas I don't currently know pm me. If you do know me pm me anyway. Romans in texas need to unite. We need an event. So as not to hijack the thread i think texas romans should consider helping with this project. It sounds like fun.