Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman presence at DragonCon
Salvete!

I come bearing news for those of you in North America. Also, this is my informal return to RAT after a few months absence.

As some, if not all of you may know, DragonCon is the southeastern United States' largest convention. The event attracts tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of attendees, bearing many mainstream celebrities from video games, films, books, et cetera. Because of this, I have managed to squeeze Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis of Georgia into the parade, as well as a few historic military panels, which includes reenactors from all eras.

I myself am a confirmed attendee of said event, and I am trying to get the rest of the Legion out. Because of the uncertainty of the amount of Romans showing up, I'd like to invite members from other Legions to attend. VI FFC is already notified.

DragonCon is September 4th - 7th, and there is a weekend pass that needs to be bought in order to attend. Hopefully I find hotel floor space to room with someone, otherwise this legionary will receive no sleep that weekend.
Sounds like a blast! I start college that week so can't make it out, as much as I'd love to go to Dragoncon...

Star Wars, Halo, god I would nerd out...
I think you just did...
M.VAL.BRUTUS
Brandon Barnes
Legio VI Vicrix
www.legionsix.org
Shameless bump; now an official Legio XI event.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragoncon 2016 Flavivs Aetivs 5 5,120 09-07-2016, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Scream92