Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search engine cut of date or cant find older posts
If this is in the wrong place please move...

I find myself in recent weeks looking for old posts that I know exist on the forum, it seems though that the search engine will not include anything dated before October 2014... eg anything involving my user name Crispianus for example, will only return limited results regardless of whether a keyword or username search is used.....

Anyone else with this problem?

Is there a solution for this that I should know about?, any help would be appreciated...
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
The field "Find Posts from" is set to "A year ago" by default, change that.
---
Salvatore Falco

vel

Furius Togius Claudius Quintillus
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010431916603
Here is a quick screen grab for changing setting to any date. :-) :-)

[attachment=12870]RATscreengrab.jpg[/attachment]

Regards
Michael Kerr

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Michael Kerr
"You can conquer an empire from the back of a horse but you can't rule it from one"
Thanks all that worked fine.. so it was just me being a dummy Big Grin
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
Is the new forum search feature working okay for everyone?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
looks Ok for me
I could find pretty old stuff 2003 and so
some pics are gone but you know how it is with pics
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
If they weren't hosted here, they may well be gone. Attachments pre the second to last version (I think) are likely gone too.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine