Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Warfare Magazine
Avete amici! I started my AW magazine subscription in October. I received the October issue, and was wondering when they send it out. I'm not irritated, just curious, if that's how I'm coming across. Gratias vobis ago!
HONOR VICTORIAQVE TECVM

John F.
Hi John
I'm not sure I follow. You say you subscribed in october and received the october issue. Sounds good to me? Are you signed up to the newsletter? You'll be kept appraised of your subscription that way.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
(11-15-2015, 05:23 PM)Praefectusclassis Wrote: Hi John
I'm not sure I follow. You say you subscribed in october and received the october issue. Sounds good to me? Are you signed up to the newsletter? You'll be kept appraised of your subscription that way.

Hey! Thanks for responding. I'm asking because I'd like to know when they usually come out in anticipation for the November issue.
HONOR VICTORIAQVE TECVM

John F.
It's a bi-monthly, that might be useful to keep in mind. AW IX.5 has been mailed to subscribers yesterday.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ancient Warfare sale! Praefectusclassis 1 1,413 10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Last Post: M.VAL.BRUTUS
  Ancient Warfare & others: today only 19% off Praefectusclassis 11 2,954 11-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  How do I subscribe to Ancient Warfare Magazine? Palmerius2002 3 1,331 11-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Josho Brouwers