Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT awards
Hi to all,
               please express what is the process of RAT awards and where can  we  see RAT  awarded 
                celebrity ?
               still who got award here?

with best regards-sajid
Hello, Sajid

The only RAT "Awards" I know of are the "Torques" presumably given for length of membership. If you're a member for a year, you theoretically get a "Silver Torque" which would show in the upper right-hand corner of your profile when posting. A "Gold Torque" supposedly represents five years of membership.

However, if you're a Barbarian like myself, you don't get any torques because you're not really a Roman. I think your avatar picture has to show you wearing a Roman helmet, not a Roxolani one. That's my theory, anyway.

Also, you can get an "award" (sort-of-speaking) from fellow members as a "Rating." The lower left corner of each post has a "Rate" icon. You can click on it and rate that person's post. It will show up on that person's "Reputation" in the upper right. I do this sparingly and only when that person has contributed a worthwhile post-- like significant, worthwhile, or handy information.

Thirdly, if you have presented a TV show, or film, in which Roman society is depicted as perverse or depraved (or both), you are eligible for the Star of Octavia Loose Morals Award. A number of Hollywood producers have won this prestigious achievement.

And finally, if I were you I wouldn't take anything I've said as gospel. Never trust a barbarian who carries a Chinese sword. Wink Cool Big Grin
Alan J. Campbell

member of Legio III Cyrenaica and the Uncouth Barbarians

Author of:
The Demon's Door Bolt (2011)
Forging the Blade (2012)

"It's good to be king. Even when you're dead!"
             Old Yuezhi/Pazyrk proverb