Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about message
Hi, to all,
                 new version of RAT is very excellent but sometime,  small problam make a big problem,

I did try a lot of  search for  my old message, but i could not find it
               please tell how can i search my old message?

with best regards-sajid
Hi Sajid, under "Welcome Back"  click on "User CP" where you will find your "Account Summary, the top item of this is "posts" there should be a number in red next to this (the number of posts you've made) click on the number and it will reveal all your posts...
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
On the other hand, if you mean old private messages, I think they're lost.
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
(03-06-2016, 10:14 PM)Renatus Wrote: On the other hand, if you mean old private messages, I think they're lost.

Yes, I think all private messages were lost in the Forum change over...
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867