Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Returning
Salvete!

I am not new to this community, however, I have always taken a back seat. Priorities in life have stood in the way of my being able to be as active as I'd like. I observe and rarely speak. Now that I am able, I'd like to get more involved. I already joined the Facebook RAT page.

So, why a new profile? Well, I didn't think it would be an issue to start fresh, and I can't even access the email address the old one was on.

What is my purpose here and why am I interested in Rome? I don't know why I became interested in Rome (past life, or something?), but I blame my parents for triggering it...they gave me history books when I was a child, after all. Over the years, most of my interest has shifted to several of the barbarian peoples the Romans had... mixed relationships with. The Saka and their relatives are my favourites.

As for the details, my interests surround agriculture, architecture, how people interact, the arts in general, everyday life, warfare, languages, etc. Pretty well anything. As someone who works in agriculture (viticulture and livestock, mostly), I naturally gravitate to anything surrounding food.

Anyways, I guess that's a primer on me.

- Cam Kuzik
Welcome (back)!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine