Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armamentaria Website
Has the website gone down permanently? It's been offline for a few days now. Does anyone know what is happening to it?
Francis Hagan

The Barcarii
I just asked the same thing in Marketplace.
Andy Ross

"The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there's no difference"
I hope not, I've always been happy with the prices and service I received from Adrian.
Someone forgot to pay the server bill?
Andy Ross

"The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there's no difference"
It does look like that, doesn't it?
Francis Hagan

The Barcarii
He might be overhauling it, it's been quite dated for some time. A lot of links that don't work on there.
Hope so Even, we need more not less vendors. Some of his offerings were unique as well.
I agree. Several items in my own kit were from his site. It would be a shame if it was down permanently!
Francis Hagan

The Barcarii
Any word?
(07-21-2016, 03:33 AM)Flavivs Aetivs Wrote: Any word?

The site is back up and working today, at last..
Joe Witcombe
Good news! Thanks for letting us know!
Francis Hagan

The Barcarii
Yay!!
Andy Ross

Hm, not working tonight. He was moving to a new server, but now just getting a server forbidden message.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
It's OK at the moment.
Andy Ross

Yeah just spoke to Ade, seems I needed to add /store to the old link.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel