Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom made helmet
Thank you all for your responses, i have contacted Bernardo Pettorossi and he will recreate the helmet in Bronze. When i have the result i will share this with youSmile.
Marc Beermann
I'm sure Evan would have received a nice discount for all the good and helpful work he does here and on other sites! It's people like him who help people like me who are stuck in the "Classical World" gain the understanding that Rome did not disappear after the events in the movie "Gladiator." "Late Roman" reenacting is a lonely passion here in the USA, and Evan is indeed raising awareness.

My post was just a means of explaining to readers that we should be understanding of how the artisan looks at our hobby.
Joe Balmos
(01-11-2019, 06:57 PM)Marc Wrote: Salve friends! 

I have been looking around for someone who does custom made helmets. I have found the Pustelak brothers but they are very expensive and their website seems to be offline. I found the White rose armoury but that guy won’t answer any email...

Anyone knows any other craftsman?

Regards,

Marc
Hello, I can help you... please do contact me !
Nihil de his rebus scis, abi et cucurbitas describe...
latest DIY creation... a Montefortino-type helmet... Battle ready, is made of 2,5mm tick steel.  Big size 60cm +++ Still some work to do, polishing, etc...

and this one... a reworked Deepeeka... made it oval headshaped... also some work ahead

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nihil de his rebus scis, abi et cucurbitas describe...
Nice
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Cool! :-)

Qui sepeliunt capita sua in terra, deos volantes non videbunt.
--Flavius Flav 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accurate but affordable custom helmet? Batavian 6 1,943 06-13-2021, 05:00 PM
Last Post: franciscus
  Another custom Deepeeka Gallic helmet! Martin Wallgren 8 2,593 04-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Last Post: sulla felix