Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with Late Roman British Legionary
(12-01-2023, 12:54 PM)Julius Nepos Wrote: More update pictures. This time with my armor and the new belt I just finished. Only things I am still missing from this is the spear and a knife.

Next thing I'm moving to is getting my marching kit together. I have already gotten the bags and am going to make my furca soon. 
Two questions:
Does anyone have a full comprehensive list of what all should be in the packs?

Does anyone know where to buy a Dura Europa knife that is not the Deepeeka one but is not as expensive as the one from Tod's Workshop?

Very nice. welldone on all the work you have put into the kit. Pack contents are interesting as it depends on what you are packing for? if it is a march, then you would need campaigning gear but if it is for personal use then the usual items such as a cup, spoon/eating knife, personal toiletries, money bag, first-starting kit, gaming items etc. If you want to see more about what a 4th century scout/arcanus might carry see some of my youtube videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2TAoR...o9gniAS-ZQ
Francis Hagan

The Barcarii

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help with Late Roman British Legionary - by Longovicium - 12-02-2023, 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supplier of Late 3rd/4th C Roman Legionary Shoes Antoninus05 2 1,540 03-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Martin Moser
  Late 2nd Century Legionary Infantry Caius Valens 22 5,297 12-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Tib. Gabinius