Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talos Miniatures
The last few years I took an interest in tabletop strategy games. I was already into scale modelling, small conversions, abit scratch building. During the lockdowns due to the plague, I had alot of down time so I tried some sculpting. What started as a fun personal project roller coastered to a small miniature range, including learning how to mold and cast them. Talos Miniatures.

[img][Image: iJB7sjv.png][/img]

[Image: 8gD2Tig.jpg]
[Image: s3fGw0j.jpg]
[Image: zRE2tgL.jpg]
[Image: M6VW6NJ.jpg]
[Image: 4ea4Tx2.jpg]
[Image: ek8tl9c.jpg]
[Image: XsQ7mjj.jpg]

The scale is 32mm, these resin miniatures are intended to be used as officers in combination with other ranges of classical Greeks like the ones of Footsore miniatures and Victrix miniatures.

You can check them out in https://www.instagram.com/talos.miniatures/ and also watch the latest additions and progress of my miniature adventures

Thank you

Yannis
aka Yannis
----------------
Molon lave
This is digital Illustration by me, to be used for promotional material and possibly box art.

[Image: bdb76a123e5ed8f84855adbcbdf192ba.jpg]

[Image: d612d6e2d5d36ff32ed4533fea19e320.jpg]
aka Yannis
----------------
Molon lave
Nice! Be sure to get in touch with WSS magazine when you’re ready to release these.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
(08-20-2022, 06:22 AM)Praefectusclassis Wrote: Nice! Be sure to get in touch with WSS magazine when you’re ready to release these.

Thank you! I will!
aka Yannis
----------------
Molon lave