Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefanie Hoss: River finds from the Netherlands – an overview
Hi
 ......anybody read this ??

Cant find it on that website:   https://www.romanfindsgroup.org.uk/home   (Am I overly optimistic ??)

Greez & Thanks
Siggi K.
It was just a talk and I don't think it was published, although you can find elements of the subject in her paper in JRMES 21 ('Plucked from the river: militaria from the Waal at Nijmegen', JRMES 21, 43–62).

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
(01-17-2023, 09:14 AM)mcbishop Wrote: It was just a talk and I don't think it was published, although you can find elements of the subject in her paper in JRMES 21 ('Plucked from the river: militaria from the Waal at Nijmegen', JRMES 21, 43–62).

Mike Bishop

Thanks a lot, Mike !

BTW: Do I still hold a subscription of JRMES ?

Greez

Siggi
Siggi K.
(01-17-2023, 10:37 AM)Simplex Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 09:14 AM)mcbishop Wrote: It was just a talk and I don't think it was published, although you can find elements of the subject in her paper in JRMES 21 ('Plucked from the river: militaria from the Waal at Nijmegen', JRMES 21, 43–62).

Mike Bishop

Thanks a lot, Mike !

Greez

Siggi
Needs renewing every year, but for those in the EU, it is probably cheaper to buy from Karwansaray, thanks to Brexit and covid sending carriage costs from the UK soaring.

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
(01-17-2023, 11:36 AM)mcbishop Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 10:37 AM)Simplex Wrote:

Mike Bishop

Thanks a lot, Mike !

Greez

Siggi
Needs renewing every year, but for those in the EU, it is probably cheaper to buy from Karwansaray, thanks to Brexit and covid sending carriage costs from the UK soaring.

Mike Bishop
Thanks for the heads-up.

Will do.

Siggi
Siggi K.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Overview of the Roman Empire and its People (Incomplete) Nihonius Legio 11 2,500 05-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Nihonius Legio