Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.A.T is better then Fb
           Hello to all,
                .           R.A.T forum is better then FB because here every thing is proof and historical orignal
                           but opposite in FB there mostly copy and paste no any reference some are right but 
                           mostly doing only copy and paste.

with best regards-Sajid
I agree but for different reasons.  The forum is divided into categories and it is easy to identify those one is interested in and to ignore the others.  Within a category, it is easy to locate threads of particular interest and to concentrate on those.  Also, there is the facility to see whether there have been any new posts and, if so, what they are.  On Facebook, any post is quickly submerged  by subsequent posts and it is impossible to know in advance whether something of interest has been posted.  Consequently, one has to scroll down through numerous posts on the off-chance that something has been posted that one wants to read.  This, to say the least,  is a chore.
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
Yes, I agree, with similar reasons to Renatus. Even though I haven't been on here long, I much prefer RAT to FB. There are no suggestion algorithms, no ads, and it is very easy to navigate.
Benjamin
Agree with everyone - shame more people don't use it now alas.
Francis Hagan

The Barcarii
 Hello to all,
                   Every Gentleman agree what right and wrong but arrogance do some

wrong.

with best regards-Sajid