Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where was the Battle of Zama?
I’m a member of a Tunisia based archaeological research team whose mission, in association with local archaeologists, is to search for and discover the location of the Battle of Zama in consultation with a round table of experts from diverse fields. 

I just discovered Roman Army Talk and am impressed with your passion with Zama and knowledge of ancient history.  Being a new member of RAT I hope I’m following your conventions.
I believe that the best candidate for the battlefiled is the Kbor Klib/Seba Biar area in the Siliana valley as proposed by Duncan Ross in 2005.
For those seriously interested in this topic please visit and join my Facebook Group at; https://www.facebook.com/groups/618157743397051 a private group which has been formed to support the investigation and the discussion of the Kbor Klib - Seba Biar area as a potential site for the battle of Zama.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zama: The Battle That Never Was? antiochus 57 25,077 09-15-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Hanny
  Kbor Klib - A site for the battle of Zama Michael Collins 2 447 05-17-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Michael Collins
  Hannibal’s elephants and the battle of Zama Michael Collins 8 857 05-11-2021, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Michael Collins