Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History of the Roman Empire boardgame
Dear Roman Army forum,

I'm Marco Broglia an italian ancient history passionate.

I send you the rewiew of my game "History of the Roman Empire" the game will be published from the Udo Grebe Game Design only if reach the 500 preorder within the end of the 2005, at this time has reach the 325 preorder. I hope in your interest (sorry for my bad english... no panic, the rules of the game are very professional !!!)

Thanks for your support
Marco

The History of the Roman Empire game cover the entire rise and fall of the Roman Empire in seven turns of play, starting with the first triunvirate 60 b.C. composed by Caesar, Crassus and Pompeus, until the last emperor Romulus Augustus 476 a.C. The map represents the entire mediterranean area and part of the Asia Minor area.

The players take the role of one among the four Roman factions, bring the command of the relate legions, and at the same time, take the control of the barbarians peoples and of the existing kingdoms. The History of the Roman Empire game works at the best with four player, but is possible play it with three or two players, and no player will be eliminate during the entire game.

The History of Roman Empire game is not strictly “historicalâ€ÂÂ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Late Rome boardgame. Damianus Albus 2 3,976 03-23-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: flavioezio
  NERO boardgame L. Aufidius Pantera 1 1,781 11-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  History of the Roman Empire boardgame announcement theclapofonehand 0 1,177 09-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Last Post: theclapofonehand