Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else are you?
Quote:what half disappeared.....??? :lol: :lol:

Oh! :oops: I meant that I have a half brother who was: hmmm? I should tell you in private Big Grin ... but my father had anothe wife from overthere
and she give him a son, their lastname was Cummings, so you post that some Kings had this name too, so my question was if it's posible that my half broth' & mom descended from those Kings??? :? wink:

Quote:(The Picts and Their Symbols, W.A.Cummings) this is thought to be 8th century, but possibly earlier (those same King names causing confusion again)
[/quote]

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:so you post that some Kings had this name too, so my question was if it's posible that my half broth' & mom descended from those Kings??? :? wink:

Nooo....the book was written by W.A.Cummings.... :oops: :lol:
However, Cummings is a Gaelic surname from both Scotland and Ireland...!!!
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Quote:Nooo....the book was written by W.A.Cummings.... :oops: :lol:
However, Cummings is a Gaelic surname from both Scotland and Ireland...!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Cry I guessed that after a while :oops:

[Image: 0343.jpg]

But thank you for the link that you give me, I have a tremendus surprise to find out how old in history this family is: 1 A.D. - 400 A.D. Lombardy, Italy etc. Confusedhock: .....

My God you make me Love my brother more than before!.... God bless him & protect him wherever he is.... My Brother Andy N. Gummings Cry

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick.