Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lorica seg. storage
Hi,all.Could someone please tell me the answer to what is probably an obvious question.I'm still learning and this just occured to me last night.When storing your segs,that is,on the stand,do you keep the back laced ? If so, does it make it difficult to put on?Also,do you put it on by yourself or do you have help. I feel like a guy trying to put on a straight-jacket.This is probably a dumb question but ....... :? Thanks,Andy
Andy Booker

Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs

Andronikos of Athens
I store mine in a box totally disambled after i clean it after use. but i do put it all together except for the front lacing and horizontal front buckle before i put it on. i never seem to have too much trouble putting it on, it's just like a big iron jacket Big Grin
Brent Grolla

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Ave, Emerald. Thanks for the reply.Yes, it's exactly like a big iron jacket.Maybe I'm just not as flexible as I used to be Smile When I put it on one arm goes through fine but I get stuck halfway through the other one. Then begins the "dance" trying to jiggle the rest of the way on. I just wondered if more experienced people had the same problems. It fits fine on so it's probably just me.Vale,Andy(gaivs antonius scaeva).
Andy Booker

Andronikos of Athens
Hi andy

I also pu it on by myself.....Well it depended where I'm... it is a Corbridge A

If I'm at home I also tie the back orizontal buckle & lace & 4 vertical, I lay my loric in bed then i rest on it & the dancing start, I also have a problem a little with the other arm, because the lorica obiously wouldn' opened with much space for your body.... I also tried standin up, just put the heavy lorica in a place where reach your belly or close to the chest, then try to bend your knees as much u can and may in that way u can put your two arms together....

I wouldn't recomend to try either both! Confusedhock: .....Why?.... because your lorica wouldn't opened enough to put it on like if were a jacket...

My bad experience was, that one of my back orizontal hinged buckle broke for doing this most of the time, so now need a replace....

If you are alone so try that but be very gentle with it, it is too much weight for one tie buckle hold the rest, the back tied lace wouldn't do too much help as you can see...

But I would recomend that someone help you!...

regards..

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Avete. Thanks,guys for the suggestions.Yes,Mine's a Cor-A,too.I guess I could ask my wife to help me but it's kind of heavy and I don't always want to wait until she's home to put on my armor and attack the front yard Big Grin Comerus,you were able to get it fixed,I hope. Valete,Andy
Andy Booker

Andronikos of Athens