Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent updates to RomanArmy.com
Some improvements have been made recently to RomanArmy.com:<br>
<br>
- created a Link Button which can be coded into another website so that clicking on the button brings the surfer to our site<br>
<br>
- made some layout changes to the Praetorian Guard essay so that images will line up correctly with the text they illustrate<br>
<br>
- created a "Staff & Credits" page where staff bios, acknowledgments, web awards, and web rings are posted<br>
<br>
- created a section called "Roman Army Travelogue," a collection of personal accounts written by contributors about their visits to museums, digs, and other sites, as well as experiences they had at events such as re-enactments. The section is in shell form so remains hidden until constuction begins.<br>
<br>
- added a Feedback feature linking to our Guestbook for visitor comments and suggestions<br>
<br>
Valete!<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/ujrscline.showPublicProfile?language=EN>JRSCline</A> at: 2/7/01 3:40:28 pm<br></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
- Created Sitemap showing entire site, both linked and hidden pages<br>
<br>
- Subdivided the Bibliography section into four parts:<br>
<br>
1. By Author listing<br>
2. By Subject listing<br>
3. Abstracts of Articles<br>
4. Reviews of Books<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
- On By-Author Biblio page, entered citations for A-B<br>
<br>
- Created RomanArmy.com Website Award, for sites which promote Roman history and culture through superior research and aesthetic presentation<br>
<br>
Notes:<br>
<br>
The master Bibliography I've assembled so far -- and it's hardly complete -- is 54 single-spaced pages, and was created by combining Sander's biblio, Hugh Elton's biblio, my own $30k collection of references, and the search results of various university library catalogs I was able to access online.<br>
<br>
It took me 4 hours to standardize all the entries for A-B so at that rate E EM it could be late March before the master Biblio (By Author listing) is fully entered.<br>
<br>
If you notice that citations are missing, or that there is an error in our cites, let me know ASAP.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

RomanArmy.com has been fully published and tested at its permanent home: www.romanarmy.com<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny