Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Yorkers MAY be coming...
I failed to mention earlier that I've had a reply from "The Greek Warriors" in New York, to the effect that they will try to make it to the Festival. I hope they do, they look really good.

Thanks, Cristina, and everyone who preceded her, for registering on the Guestbook. As I said, this will help me with organisation and will very much encourage others to attend.

Can I ask everyone who plans to come, to register in the Guestbook on the Homepage of my website as soon as possible, even if you haven't finally decided what your role will be? I can think of several people who are members of Roman Army Talk and have talked of coming, who haven't actually registered, yet. You may not have been aware of the possibility of doing so, before now. This is the "official" confirmation of your intention to attend, and I will assume that people are NOT coming if they don't register. As I mentioned previously, the sooner people register, the easier it will make life for me, as Organiser.

The website address, again, is http://www.webspawner.com/users/ancient ... index.html

Many thanks to those who have already registered.
Just sent the email with the invitation and the link to the T.V station I was talking you about.
Kind regards
Stefanos
Thanks, Stefanos.
Hope you received my email and all is going well.
kind regards
Stefanos