Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday thread
Quote:but being clever and resourceful enough to keep body and soul together
Gotta like that! Thanks Dem!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Happy Birthday, dear Bill; your LacusCurtius is among the sites I visit every day.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Happy birthday Bill, and thanks for a supremely useful site!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Wow, I am terrible.... :oops: :oops:
I totally miss other peoples birthdays, yet still get best wishes from You and Jurjen, Jasper.
Sorry I missed yours and a belated happy birthday.....(I need a secretaty or a wife Confusedhock: :oops: )
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Happy Birthday, Byron. I see you are 1 year old today! Big Grin
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Why yeyehesssah! I amm!!
going 21 Smile
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Happy Birthday.
My experience is that a secretary may be more efficient, but still works for less than a wife, all things considered :roll: ...but the benefits of the wife are much better. I suggest only for reference: individual results may vary. :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Is there a try before you buy scheme?
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
There can be, but it's dicey. Don't let the one know the other exists. IOW, you know it's going to be a bad day when you see your wife and your mistress sharing a drink at the pub when you walk in....
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Yeah, I've been an innocent witness to that scenario on occassion! :lol: Quite entertaining.... :twisted:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:you know it's going to be a bad day when you see your wife and your mistress sharing a drink at the pub when you walk in....
Confusedhock: I must lead a very sheltered life. :wink:
Quote:I must lead a very sheltered life.
A good plan, that.

Ahem. Now back to birthdays. 8)
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
I once went into the cafeteria in the UNI just find find three girls I "knew" sitting together at one table. I sat down there and had one of the funniest conversations in my life. With one of them I´m together for almost 9 years now...
Back to birthdays it should be, though. :lol:
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Happy Birthday to capricorns everywhere. I guess the day is almost over in Australia, Paullus. But for me (and VespilloAD64) in the UK, it has just begun (sort of). (And I believe Satsobek in OH may be a birthday girl today, too?)
Happy Birthday Duncan, and to the rest of you too!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel