Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honour
I'm very impressed by the way all of you have responded to my "Call to arms" for the Ancient Greek Festival. You are dedicated men and women.
Honour to you.
I congratulate you on your effort to bring said gathering to fruition and given favourable omens i too would undertake the odyssey from my antipodal location. Unfortunately with the arrival of our first child combined with my first posting as Economics/History teacher it is such that i shall postpone my attendance until next time.

P.S. I would really love to be there, but hope every body has a great time.

Jason.
"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." Maya Angelou
Honor = TIMI .

Well a honorouble man like you Paul is bound to find others like him.

OMOIOS OMOIO AEI PELAZEI = Like turns to to like as a rough translation.

Kind regards
Quote:I congratulate you on your effort to bring said gathering to fruition and given favourable omens i too would undertake the odyssey from my antipodal location. Unfortunately with the arrival of our first child combined with my first posting as Economics/History teacher it is such that i shall postpone my attendance until next time.

P.S. I would really love to be there, but hope every body has a great time.

Jason.

Jason, I'm really sorry you can't make it this year, but give the wife and child your full attention for now and, hopefully, we will meet later.