Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Just want to say Hello , This is my first posting on this forum , looking forward to talking all things Gladitorial .

pegasus .
Paul / Verus
Hi there, welcome to the forum. Do you belong to a reenactment group at all? Or here simply for educational pleasure Wink

All the best
Hi ,
Yes I belong to Legio VII Claudia , based in the North east of England , Iam also starting up a Gladiator school in connection with the VII 'th ( you gave me some advice Recently via e,mail ) . Iam hoping to further my understanding of gladitorial combat through the forum , and maybe get anybody who is on the forum interested in our group .

cheers , pegasus Big Grin
Paul / Verus
Hi Pegasus, are you from ROMA ANTIQUA?
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Hi Faventianus , Yes I am . You must know Roma Antiqua from their visits to Spain , I have not been to spain with Roma Antiqua as yet but hope to do so in time .

Pegasus .
Paul / Verus
So, you re-enact early imperial period, gladiatorial? Do you have a pic of your gear?
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
I'll Try and do a pic of the gear sometime today , Not sure if I fall into early imperial Gladiator period , maybe you can tell me , I do early Legionary - 1st Century . Iam Trying to represent the Hoplomachus but still needing some gear . You see I know as much about gladitorial combat as the next man so starting this group is a challange for me , it is still in its infancy . but anyone who has started a group of some sort knows how hard it can be , any help from you guys would be great .

Pegasus .
Paul / Verus
Hi there, I thought it might be you but wasn't sure of teh roman name. HOw is it all going, hope its coming along well. We'll have to try and get together and we can show you some of out kit etc ... we have a few shows 'up north' this year, I will keep you posted and you can come along if you want and take a butchers and chat away.

All the best
Hi Graham ,
Yeh That will be good . My Roman name is Verus , Pegasus is just the name of the Divisional patch I wore when I was in tha Paras , it comes in handy for a password and the like . It will be good to see you when you come up north .
Paul / Verus