Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Cry Generator
This is fun.....

[url:3rsbe7rb]http://chaz.bdmonkeys.net/battle.php?usrname=[/url]
Striding out of the fields, brandishing a meaty axe, cometh Arthur Of Britannia! And he gives a low bellow:
"For the love of beatings, I lay waste to the landscape with God on my side!"

regards
Arthes
(Stalking on the tundra, attacking with a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Arthes! And she gives an ominous grunt:
"I'm going to hump you all the way to Bangladesh, and hijack your momma's airplane!!") who me Confusedhock: ?
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Running amidst the icy wasteland, brandishing gilded boxing gloves, cometh Pelgr003! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to strike a match on your crotch, and set you ablaze!!!"

Confusedhock:
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
He comes mine:

"IF I HAD A DOG WITH A FACE LIKE YOURS, ID SHAVE ITS BUTT AND SHOW IT HOW TO WALK BACKWARDS!!!!!"
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Quote:Striding along the desert, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Marius Ursus! And he gives a low roar:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I sow darkness and discord like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

That's so accurate it's scary.
AVETE OMNES
MARIVS TARQVINIVS VRSVS
PATER FAMILIAS DOMVS VRSVM
-Tom
From the menacingly advancing hoplite phalanx their voices reached the sky:
"We will, we will skewer you!!!" (sang to the beat of we will we will rock you!)
Kind regards
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Sprinting along the cliffs, attacking with gilded boxing gloves, cometh Ambiorix! And he gives a spectacular bellow:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

mine isnt as colorful Cry
aka., John Shook
Mine was:

Rampaging on the tundra, carrying a meaty axe, cometh Magnus! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to spank you until time and space have no meaning!"

wtf? :roll:

Legion: TBD
Quote:"I'm going to spank you until time and space have no meaning!"

A spanking! A spanking! Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
:lol: that's a kinky war cry
aka., John Shook
Hark! Who is that, rampaging out of the fields! It is Jona, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a spectacular scream, his voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I tear into the enemy with reckless abandon!"

Eat that, "bouwvarkens" [Construction-pigs] in my backyard!
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Who is that, rampaging across the fields! It is Vindex, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He roars vengefully:

"I'm seriously going to hump you in such an unsafe manner, you will wake up from the Matrix!!"
Tiberius Claudius Vindex
Coh I Nerv
aka Chris Goshey

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.geocities.com/naginata12084/hpage.html">http://www.geocities.com/naginata12084/hpage.html
Stalking out of the plains, clutching a burning branch, cometh Optio Equitum! And he gives a mighty roar:

"Hail the blood-letting! The enemy is as grass before my mighty conquest!!"

Confusedhock: All right!
Zang! Who is that, skulking along the desert! It is Lucius, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pierce a hole in you the size of God!"

Not my chosen area to be from in the Legions, but I like it, it appeals to the role-player in me. ;-) )
Lucius (Ryan)
Montani Semper Liberi
Running amidst the tarmac, attacking with two hardened pitas, cometh Vortigern! And he gives a booming roar:

"I'm going to beat you in such an unsafe manner, you will polymorph into a bag of marshmallows!!!"

Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Highend Audio Bullshit Generator ! Simplex 7 2,541 09-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Last Post: M. Demetrius