Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RATers at Meijel on March the 25th?
Avete,
As you probably already know, there will be a mini-conference at Meijel (NL) about the Deurne find. Robert (Vortigern), Andreas (Chariovalda) and myself will be there and I wonder if any other RATer will be around there. Yes, I know that Meijel is a little 'off-shore' but maybe some more of the (many) Dutch members of this forum plan to attend to the Conference...
If so, perhaps we could have a RAT dinner at the Oranje Hotel or elsewhere... 8)

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Hi Aitor,
I am thinking about going there, but I'm certainly up for a RAT-dinner! (which could perhaps take place somewhere slightly more accessible with public transport?)
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
You're really swift, Jasper! Confusedhock:
My 'problem' is that I should return to the Oranje Hotel for sleeping. Otherwise I'm open to widen my knowledge of your country! 8)

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Ah. Maybe dinner in Eindhoven or Venlo (assuming someone is willing to take you back to Meijel)?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Good idea! Big Grin wink:

Aitor

Rolf Steiner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  St. Patrick\'s Day greetings to all RATers ParthianBow 3 1,063 03-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Ioannes_Ahenobarbus