Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greco-Roman Project
Greetings everyone,<br>
<br>
I have been here for a short time, posting but have been viewing the site for some time. I find it very very fascinating, and have thought about building my own. But that would just be a copy of Roman Army so I dropped the thought.<br>
<br>
But some other historians and I have come up with the idea of just a site like this for the Roman and Greek aspects of the ancient world. The site would have articles on the military, life, history, politics, and religion of the Greco-Roman world. Thus we have named it the Greco-Roman Project with hopes it will be as succesfull as Roman Army. It will hopefully be formated like that of the site called All Empires if you are familiar with it..<br>
<br>
I would like to invite anyone with a knowledge of the Greco-Roman to assist us in the project. It is in the development stage as of moment, but we are open to suggestions to what should be included.<br>
<br>
As I have already stated we have hopes of a succesfull project as Roman Army and All Empires has been. Thank you for your time. <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greco-Roman Wrestling Astiryu1 1 1,639 06-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Astiryu1