Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheah y\'all from, dahlin\'?
Is anybody here from the vicinity of North Carolina? There's a lone Spartan there, called Chris Pangalos (perhaps you know him?) who could use some support.
He was referred to the Festival site by... STEVEN PRESSFIELD himself! Confusedhock:
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]
I have an image of a lone Spartan, stood in a Carolina field looking puzzled and wondering were the Athenians got to.

He was supposed to be in Georgia?

The Europeans scratch heads...
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Well,

I'm in Florida...but that's still a few states away....

Cheers,
Adam C.
Gaius Opius Fugi (Adam Cripps)
Moderator, Roman Army Talkv2
Forum Rules: http://www.ancient-warfare.org/index.php...view=rules
I'm from North Carolina, mostly the western part of the state, but I don't get back there much since I'm in undergraduate study in DC...but when I get back down there, I suppose I can help.

(As if my signature didn't give away the fact I'm from NC...I love my state motto)
Gaius Tertius Severus "Terti" / Trey Starnes

"ESSE QUAM VIDERE"
Quote:I have an image of a lone Spartan, stood in a Carolina field looking puzzled and wondering were the Athenians got to.

He was supposed to be in Georgia?

You'd think a Spartan could have got the location right - they're the ones who are supposed to ask "Where?", rather than "How many?" Then again, perhaps that one had ophthalmia...

The Europeans scratch heads...
Quote:I'm from North Carolina, mostly the western part of the state, but I don't get back there much since I'm in undergraduate study in DC...but when I get back down there, I suppose I can help.

(As if my signature didn't give away the fact I'm from NC...I love my state motto)

DC's only round the corner! Give the guy a call! That's assuming you do Greeks, as well.

Paul