Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Room
I know there is a chat room already on this site, but it always seems that nobody is on it. I enjoy talking to people on the site outside of posting, i think it is very valuable to hear what other people from europe, canada, as well as from other parts of my country. Maybe a lot of people just are not made aware of the fact that there is a chat room. Maybe a thread having people post their Instant messanger if they care to allow people to come in contact with them. I know that I gladly accept any IMs from people from this site, Jasper and I have talked via AOLIM several times. But it would be nice to be able to talk to people directly while we post replies or come up with new topics which is rather indirectly. I know there is a thread addressing the same issue on page 16 in new topics but would like to bring it up again.<br>
<br>
Thanks<br>
KEN aka Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus<br>
kslice2k2at aol.com<br>
kslice2k2<br>
<p>THERE IS NO VICTORY WITHOUT DEFEAT, AND THERE IS NO DEFEAT WITHOUT VICTORY</p><i></i>
"Freedom was at stake- freedom, which whets the courage of brave men"- Titus Livius

Nil recitas et vis, Mamerce, poeta videri.
Quidquid vis esto, dummodo nil recites!- Martial
<br>
Valete omnes-<br>
<br>
I would love to chat with someone on this site. I don't have AOLIM, but do have Yahoo!IM. My addy is lamehorse13 .<br>
Gratias<br>
Kartis<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Yes, I've wondered about that EZboard chat, but it is pretty primitive. All the others at least let you do off line messages.<br>
<br>
Remember, you can post your favorite IM identity in your profile. <p>Legio XX<br>
Caput dolet, pedes fetent, Iesum non amo<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
WHAT WOULD BE GREAT WOULD BE IF THERE WAS A WAY TO HAVE A CHAT ROOM THAT WHEN SOMEONE SIGNED ON TO THE SITE IT WOULD AUTOMATICALLY PUT THEM IN THE CHAT ROOM. BUT FOR NOW IM'S WILL HAVE TO DO. WE SHOULD START AN IM POST, BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T FILL OUT THEIR PROFILE INFO. <p></p><i></i>
"Freedom was at stake- freedom, which whets the courage of brave men"- Titus Livius

Some weeks ago I was many time in the chatroom waiting for...<br>
<br>
<br>
...nobody<br>
<br>
...so i've stopped being there every evening (Dutch time)<br>
<br>

<p></p><i></i>
ALA I BATAVORUM
I just got msn messanger my id is [email protected] . <p>THERE IS NO VICTORY WITHOUT DEFEAT, AND THERE IS NO DEFEAT WITHOUT VICTORY</p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New RAT Chat richsc 1 1,665 11-06-2002, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Anonymous