Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Army Talk / romanarmy.com Conference
What's the I am Hungry option doing there?
Francisco Machado aka M.ilionario

Atheist

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war" - Napoleon Bonaparte
Silliness, that's all.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
I just realized that I will be flying into in Zurich on Sunday morning which is less than 200 miles away.

Could someone suggest a method other than driving to the conference? Normally I would drive but after being on a 11 hour flight I do not think I will be up to driving in another country.

Anyone from Switzerland going? I would be willing to split the cost of fuel.
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Paul,

easiest is probably the train, takes about 4 hours with 1 or 2 changes depending on the train (you can do a mammoth trip including a ferry across lake constance, provided you have lots of time. V pretty, but also a bit of a mare if its a question of getting somewhere...). Good sites to check connections are Swiss and German railways respectively, at either

http://www.sbb.ch/en/ (for the Swiss)

or http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en (for the German - I find this one slightly more detailed...).

Hope that helps,
C.

PS - just remembered...check that you get connections from Zurich airport...it has its own station!
Christoph Rummel
Yup. I have nothing to add to this... Big Grin
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
I will see what I can do. I would really like to meet some of the other members here.
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman Army Talk T-shirts Marcus Mummius 5 4,431 02-22-2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis