Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you like least about RAT?
I like almost everything about RAT, but as in all things, there are some things that I don't like as much as others. Even though at first I didn't like the absence of political and current events discussion, I realized why it is not there. During some more recent topics, there have been references to the Catholic church which, even though I am not catholic and at times do not have a strong opinion towards that institution, the opinion of the catholic church should be avoided, the topic was not closed, as the worst kind of argument is a religious one. Other than that, I could not list any more complaints about the site, it works very well with the amount of people that are active on it, and since my joining in the Spring, it has gained at least 200 people. <p>O xein angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi -<br>
<br>
Simonides</p><i></i>
"Freedom was at stake- freedom, which whets the courage of brave men"- Titus Livius

Nil recitas et vis, Mamerce, poeta videri.
Quidquid vis esto, dummodo nil recites!- Martial

Messages In This Thread
Re: What do you like least about RAT? - by Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus - 12-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Re: What do you like least about RAT? - by Anonymous - 01-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Re: What do you like least about RAT? - by Anonymous - 02-26-2005, 03:14 AM