Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adobe Atmosphere: Let\'s build Rome, Chester....
Looks like 3d worlds have taken a step forward. If you've ever tried some of those first person 3d environments, looks like Adobe is going to make it popular.<br>
Take a look at Adobe Atmosphere at<br>
www.adobe.com<br>
<br>
Huge program..not for the modem users, but the browser alone might give you some ideas.<br>
If motivated, could develop a library of wattle walls, plaster, arches, statues... <p></p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Sounds intriguing! I've spent quite a few hours designing my Roman villa and familia using The SIMS, so something like this could be even more entertaining.<br>
<br>
Speaking of that... OT/OT: I forgot to mention that there is a website focusing exclusively on Roman-era furniture, costumes, wallpaper, and floors for use in the THE SIMS game. I've got a full-blown Roman domus and it's great to watch my little Roman family do their thing. The site is www.romansims.com<br>
<br>
<br>
J. <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
He he he, that's great! Roman Sims! <p></p><i></i>
I like the bit about the barbarian skins, making them live woithout any facilities etc hhahaha, wrong but funny all the same, you need some hairies to keep things interesting <p>It's not a bug, it's a feature</p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Amazing! I'll love the armor outfits. Just imagine that you have to wear it everyday, the stench of metal, and the heavy weight would be a perfect work out for those pursuing a military job in the game. <p></p><i></i>