Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gladiatorial RPG/Board Game
I've been working on a game system to simulate the Roman arena -- for now, just the gladiatorial bouts, but with expansions planned into all aspects of Roman bloodsports from chariots to beast-fights.<br>
<br>
(No, you will not get to play a lion against the Christians!)<br>
<br>
Looking for a partner, some playtesters, a few critics, and lots of cheerleaders.<br>
<br>
Particularly would welcome someone who can do math better than I can, and perhaps has some game design experience.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
Jenny<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Cheer, cheer <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Bread and circuses.<br>
<br>
I'll play along, but if you want to be accurate then I demand the right to burn pitch covered christians on a Venus throw. <p><i>Unless the Persians fly away like birds, hide in the earth like mice, or leap into a lake like frogs, they will never see their homes again, but will die under our arrows</i></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Hi Jenny,<br>
<br>
How many players is it? If it's not too time-consuming to set up (i.e., construct the components) and can handle 2-3 players, I'd be happy to give it a play or three.<br>
<br>
Strategy<br>
Designer/Developer<br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/ustrategym.showPublicProfile?language=EN>StrategyM</A> at: 11/29/01 1:01:58 pm<br></i>
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Green Board Game Co. - \'Romans\' Carus Andiae 1 1,887 11-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post: andym
  "Red Sand, Blue Sky": New Gladiatorial Game Availa Anonymous 0 1,182 06-20-2003, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Anonymous
  Praetorian Game - Message Board Anonymous 2 1,277 04-12-2003, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Anonymous