Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spell check deactivated?
Ave omnes,

using the Spell Check button yesterday and today, I only receive a message, spellcow is not available in the moment:

'Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /home/joorthuy/public_html/rat/spell-gw.php on line 139

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.spellingcow.com:80 in /home/joorthuy/public_html/rat/spell-gw.php on line 139

Sorry! The host [www.spellingcow.com] could not be reached. Please try again later.'

What's up with the spellcow? Gone to jucier meadows od did I milk it too much? :wink:

Greetings from Germany

Heiko (Cornelius Quintus)
Greetings from germania incognita

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
It seems that spellingcow has died, for some reason. Perhaps they didn't pay their hosting bill or there was too much traffic and they've been deactivated? I dunno...
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:It seems that spellingcow has died, for some reason. Perhaps they didn't pay their hosting bill or there was too much traffic and they've been deactivated?

Ave Jasper,

perhaps you supposed right - SpellingCow is back!

Greetings from Germany

Greetings from germania incognita

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Good!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spell checker Praefectusclassis 4 1,576 04-18-2005, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat