Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elephant Follow-Up
Last time, as you will recall, I offered the tragedy of Hannibal's elephants. This time I provide a decidely different diversion!<br>
<br>
I like to call it: Flavius Vesti... (assuming my latin is any good)<br>
www.romansims.com/pdoll.htm<br>
<br>
and by the way, no need to point out inaccuracies and errors, as I have found them all myself. This artwork was done at an earlier time before I had the benefit of this forum's infinite wisdom. heh. <p></p><i></i>
-Christy Beall
Cool drawing. I like your style of line art Sats. Was it just the picture though? <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
Great fun... but this may just be my childishness.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
<br>
Helge <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/urichomeres.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Richomeres</A> at: 8/17/02 5:46:23 pm<br></i>
If you run away from an archer...
Avete, omnes!<br>
<br>
My initial thought when I read the subject line:<br>
<br>
Shovel and wheelbarrow<br>
<br>
Scythius <p></p><i></i>
Adam MacDonald

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org">www.legio-ix-hispana.org
hahaha! E EM <p>-Christy
<br>
<br>
<c>
<i>"Thus an apple tree in bloom was part of the natural process of making fruit at the same time it was a 'living sermon from God'; likewise, a crow wheeling overhead was a type of the black forces waiting to overtake men's souls when they wandered off the Path. The river before you might be that Path, yet a wrong turn on it might land you in Newark, Ohio, a hard-drinking town notorious for gambling and prostitution that Chapman believed offered a literal preview of Hell."</i>
<br>
-Michael Pollan, <u>The Botany of Desire</u>, describing the opinion of Johnny Appleseed, American folk hero, on my home town.
</c></p><i></i>
-Christy Beall

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vin Diesel Mounts His Elephant Thiudareiks Flavius 20 5,844 07-29-2002, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Muzzaguchi