Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos
If you have any photos of original helmets, we'd be happy to use them. For now, I'm happy to start editing the 100+ photos of the helmets at the Nijmegen museum where I just went with the express purpose of this database in mind. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Since I am soo slow in doing things, can I just post the pics I took of that cavelry helm here Jasper?

I can add the better ones when I get them.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Sure you can.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Sorry, e-mailed them..... :roll: :oops: if they didn;t come through I will post them here tho!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Got them, no probs. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Glad to hear, they're not much but plenty of holes to ponder the fittings and decorations that may have been attached Smile
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Hi
I have two roman helmets in my collection originally from Axel Guttman collection. Would you like some photos?
Quote:Hi
I have two roman helmets in my collection originally from Axel Guttman collection. Would you like some photos?

I think that high-res pictures are always welcome in the public records.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Wow, which ones, if I may be so nosey?
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel