Happy birthday Paul!
[Image: Paul%20McCartney%20Portrait%20web.gif]

Now you're sixty-four! (or not)
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Quote:[Image: Paul%20McCartney%20Portrait%20web.gif]

Now you're sixty-four! (or not)

I just love this conspiracy theory! But I also think this was a very clever yet morbid joke which all of the Beatles were in on, including the management. Good for business!
Of course, he never made any decent music after his 'death'..
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:he never made any decent music after his 'death'
I beg to defer: the b-side of Abbey Road is (almost) entirely written by Paul McCartney and belongs to the best of the Beatles. From his solo career, I believe Band on the Run is not the worst of all Beatle solo projects, although, indeed, John's projects were more interesting.
Jona Lendering
My website
I am rather shocked to realise he is 64..... Confusedhock: or maybe not..... :lol:
[size=200:1ov89ikd]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL[/size]
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
I hate the Beatles. Anywhere I may be in the world I just can't escape them. My hatred is irrational and the result of being force-fed them from the day I was born. I fully accept and know this, but it doesn't change the fact that I despise them so much.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:My hatred is irrational and the result of being force-fed them from the day I was born.
Count your blessings: my father was chairman of the Christian Oratory Choir Johann Sebastian Bach. I still have nightmares when I hear the Matthäus Passion. Starting to love the Beatles was, for me, like rescuing my life.
Jona Lendering
My website
Quote:
Quote:he never made any decent music after his 'death'
I beg to defer: the b-side of Abbey Road is (almost) entirely written by Paul McCartney and belongs to the best of the Beatles.

Sure, I agree, but that album appeared so soon after his alledged death, it would (according to the conspiracy-lovers, have been writtenby the 'original'. Big Grin

Quote:From his solo career, I believe Band on the Run is not the worst of all Beatle solo projects, although, indeed, John's projects were more interesting.
.Yup. And let's NOT talk about 'Mull o'Kintyre' and stuff like that.

But if it's the original or the copy - who cares? Not him - he's making millions from his music..

Oh that would be a good one! :twisted: The family of the 'original' sueing the 'copy' for the rights to the music!!! Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
Quote:Oh that would be a good one! The family of the 'original' sueing the 'copy' for the rights to the music!!!
I am afraid that this is the decisive argument against the conspiracy theory. If Paul's dead, they would have sued already. :wink:
Jona Lendering
My website
Heather always won at TWISTER....

[Image: heather.jpg]
Oooh, that's really mean....but funny :lol: :lol:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Quote:
Quote:Oh that would be a good one! The family of the 'original' sueing the 'copy' for the rights to the music!!!
I am afraid that this is the decisive argument against the conspiracy theory. If Paul's dead, they would have sued already. :wink:

Ah, but look at the money he's still making! Maybe they're just waiting for more to be raked in... Big Grin
Or maybe they're already payed off.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Rome 2776th SAJID 3 239 05-03-2024, 01:36 PM
Last Post: SAJID
  Happy Birthday America Jona Lendering 4 1,010 07-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Last Post: PhilusEstilius
  Happy Birthday, Roma! Matthew Amt 0 1,266 04-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Matthew Amt