Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What size helmet do you need?
I have tried the mask with my bicycle helmet, and it would be a little awkward to fit it too I think Sad
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Some vendors now have some helmets in two sizes. Or custom size helmets are possible. Both can be found from RAT vendors
in the marketplace.
John Kaler MSG, USA Retired
Member Legio V (Tenn, USA)
Staff Member Ludus Militus https://www.facebook.com/groups/671041919589478/
Owner Vicus and Village: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361968853851510/
I have 59 cm and almost the same measures than Virilis. I agree him about the custom made helmets
Javier Sanchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]
26" on the nose and that is with no padding (and i like at least a little padding there even if there is a spider).

N.
47cm, am I average??????
well, a good point in this it's to make them oval instead of circular, my current Intercisa is too narrow in the front and back and too wide at the sides...and the size it's "correct".
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
23 inches is my noggin' Shaped kind of like an upside down egg. Thus the nickname at birth "egghead" seems I was destined for books. Confusedhock:
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
Well, I have a few more issues than simple size, I have come to realise since taking up this hobby.
I am going to have to go custom, which I wish I had done before.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
In most cases weren't helmets fitted custom anyway? Or were the helmets one size fits most?
Craig Bellofatto

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Probably a mix of fitted for those who had the extra money, and standard issues for the majority.
Which would include reissued helmets which may or may not have once been custom fitted.....
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Understandable.
Craig Bellofatto

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  specific size of Itallic D helmet Aryan Steels 2 1,313 04-15-2008, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Aryan Steels
  DEEPEEKA HELMET SIZE JesseB 14 4,315 10-17-2007, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Caius Marius